Oven2Go (NS) Grab-N-Go No-Seal Oven Bags (Case of 500) - Rapid Cook Oven Bags - Panini Grill Bags - TurboChef, MerryChef, ACP, Ovention, Hatco, Panasonic, Lainox, Unox, Midea, Lincat, Bizerba, Pratica -
Oven2Go® is an award-winning line of products for use in high-temperature cooking applications, such as accelerated (speed), rapid cook ovens, microwave, and panini grills. Oven2Go® bags are functional, customer-facing, specialty kraft bags that are designed to enable food to be prepared; placed in the bag; cooked in an oven/grill; and then handed to the customer. No repacking or rehandling of the food occurs from cook-to-customer. This capability provides significant value in the form of packaging and labor cost savings.
No more dirty ovens and panini grills! Oven2Go® bags are designed to keep the cheese and grease in the bag, not in your oven. Clean ovens and grills save time and money at the end of each day and decrease the need for maintenance over time. Oven2Go bags and containers pay for themselves in the value they create by eliminating repacking labor and supplies; oven cleaning; and oven maintenance.
Oven2Go® is made of high-quality kraft and is intended to be printed with QSR, Deli, C-Store, or other Grab-n-Go food service provider’s product/marketing information. Printing is an offering for higher-volume bag needs by AFC Cooking Solutions.
|Oven2Go® Configurations (3 Offerings)||Configuration/Use|
|Oven2Go® No-Seal (NS):||No bag-sealing technology. Bags are folded before cooking and remain unsealed during cooking.|
|Oven2Go® Heat-Seal (HS):||Patented heat-setting adhesive enables the closure and sealing of bags using conventional, heat sealing equipment. Bags can be sealed on-site (QSR, C-Store or Deli) or remotely in ghost-kitchens or commissaries.|
|Oven2Go® Stick-N-Seal (SS):||Patented Stick-n-Seal adhesive that enables the closure and sealing of bags using a specialty, heat-setting pressure sensitive adhesive. Bags can be sealed on-site (QSR, C-Store or Deli) or remotely in ghost-kitchens or commissaries.|
Oven2Go® Patented HS and SS technologies enable bags to be fully sealed before cooking thus creating a true "Cook and Protect" option for restaurants, deli's, QSR's, convenience, and "Grab & Go" food service. This Patented Technology creates a convection-effect around foods enabling faster, even cooking; moisture control; and heat retention. Further, due to its closed and sealed bag, the Oven2Go® technology is excellent for hot-hold application, as the technology maintains food quality and taste. For certain applications, the “Cook and Protect” offered by the HS and SS technologies may enable users to provide gluten, Halal, and Kosher foods using the same ovens/grills.
Oven2Go® bags enables food to be browned, crisped, heated, melted, grilled, and toasted while sealed in the bag.
- Excellent for use in Accelerated (Rapid) Cook, Convection and Combi Ovens; Panini Presses; and Microwave Ovens
- Excellent food quality whether food is cooked from frozen, slacked (thawed), or fresh
- Excellent cooking/toasting results with sandwiches such as, paninis, melts, deli, breakfast, hoagies, subs, and pasties (pasty), burritos, appetizers, and hand-held food items
- Excellent reheat results with bakery goods such as, muffins, croissants, danishes, cookies, brownies, pies, cakes, and donuts
- Allows transfer of grill marks through bag in Panini and Grill applications
- Sealed Bags (HS & SS Technologies) enable browning while cooking
- Sealed Bags (HS & SS Technologies) retain/hold heat and provides moisture/humidity control...no more soggy food
- Sealed Bags (HS & SS Technologies) provide "no-touch" of food from cooking to customer delivery - "Cook and Protect"
- 21 CFR 170-199
- BfR XXXVI/2
- EU (EC) No.1935/2004
- Sealed Bags (HS & SS Technologies) provide faster, uniform cooking, even from frozen
- Sealed Bags (HS & SS Technologies prevent contamination of ovens and grills, as everything is contained in the bag
- Reduces need for additional consumables
- External packaging
- Tray liners or baking paper
- Disposable gloves
- Final packaging - Oven2Go® is designed to be Customer-Facing Packaging
- Plastic-Free and Compostable
|Supplier:||AFC Cooking Solutions|
|Quantity:||1 Case (500 Bags/Case)|
|Temperature Resistance:||For use in applications up to 520℉ (271℃)|
|Product Type:||Individual Cooking/Oven/Panini/Microwave Bags|
|Product Description:||Patented Kraft (Brown) Paper with Stick & Seal Adhesive Tape (2 Rolls/Case)|
|Manufacture Country:||United States of America (USA)|
|OEMs:||Turbochef, Merrychef, ACP (Accelerated Cooking Products), Panasonic, XpressChef, Amana, Practica, Electrolux, Bizerba, Alto-Shaam, Middleby, Hatco, Appliance Innovation, Midea, Eurodib, Waring, Vollrath, Sodir, Star, Galaxy, Avantco, Nemco, Cecilware, Globe, Proluxe, Sirman, Anvil, Avantco Equipment, Cadco|
|Models:||E1S, EC403, EC 403, E3, 402S, E4, 503, E5, E6, E2S, Sota, ECO, Tornado, Tornado2, Tornado 2, C3 I3, I5, High H Batch, Encore, E4, G5, Bullet, AXP, AMH20, AMH 20, AMH-20, ACE14, ACE-14, ACE 14, MRX, ARX2, RCO, SCV2, SCV-2, NEC1275, NEC-1275, NEC 1275, Copa, Express, Rocket, Chef, Forza, Orace, Oracle 2, Oracle-2, Oracle2, BHRC, Shuttle, 1200, 3000, 1313, 1718, Milo, Double, Single, SpeeDelight, El Bandito, Bandito, Plexor, Single Batch, Bullet Marine, Elcon, E2D, E2P, E2T, E6R|
Volume Pricing Available upon Request
Printing Services are provided by AFC Cooking Solutions for higher-volume customers