Oven2Go (NS) No-Seal Rapid-Cook Oven Bag & Panini Grill Bag, Grab-N-Go Bag for TurboChef, MerryChef, and Similar Speed Ovens; Commercial Panini Grills
|Supplier:||AFC Cooking Solutions|
|Quantity:||1 Case (500 Bags/Case)|
|Temperature Resistance:||For use in applications up to 520℉ (271℃)|
|Product Type:||Individual Cooking/Oven/Panini/Microwave Bags|
|Product Description:||Proprietary Kraft (Brown) Paper|
|Product Sizes:||5"x3"x9" (L); 5"x3"x10.5"(L)|
|Manufacture Country:||United States of America (USA)|
|OEMs:||Turbochef, Merrychef, ACP (Accelerated Cooking Products), Panasonic, XpressChef, Amana, Practica, Electrolux, Bizerba, Alto-Shaam, Middleby, Hatco, Appliance Innovation, Midea, Eurodib, Waring, Vollrath, Sodir, Star, Galaxy, Avantco, Nemco, Cecilware, Globe, Proluxe, Sirman, Anvil, Avantco Equipment, Cadco|
|Models:||E1S, EC403, EC 403, E3, 402S, E4, 503, E5, E6, E2S, Sota, ECO, Tornado, Tornado2, Tornado 2, C3 I3, I5, High H Batch, Encore, E4, G5, Bullet, AXP, AMH20, AMH 20, AMH-20, ACE14, ACE-14, ACE 14, MRX, ARX2, RCO, SCV2, SCV-2, NEC1275, NEC-1275, NEC 1275, Copa, Express, Rocket, Chef, Forza, Orace, Oracle 2, Oracle-2, Oracle2, BHRC, Shuttle, 1200, 3000, 1313, 1718, Milo, Double, Single, SpeeDelight, El Bandito, Bandito, Plexor, Single Batch, Bullet Marine, Elcon, E2D, E2P, E2T, E6R|
What are Oven2Go® Bags?
Oven2Go® is an award-winning line of products that are approved for use in high-temperature cooking applications, such as accelerated (speed), rapid-cook, convection, and combi ovens, microwaves, and panini grills. Oven2Go® bags are functional, customer-facing, specialty kraft bags that are designed to enable food to be prepared; placed in the bag; cooked in an oven/grill; and then handed to the customer. No repacking or rehandling of the food occurs from cook-to-customer. This capability provides significant value in the form of packaging and labor cost savings.
No more dirty ovens and panini grills! Oven2Go® bags are designed to keep the cheese and grease in the bag, not in your oven. Clean ovens and grills save time and money at the end of each day and decrease the need for maintenance over time. Oven2Go bags and containers pay for themselves in the value they create by eliminating repacking labor and supplies; oven cleaning; and oven maintenance.
Oven2Go® is made of high-quality kraft and is intended to be printed with QSR, Deli, C-Store, or other Grab-n-Go food service provider’s product/marketing information. Printing is an offering for higher-volume bag needs by AFC Cooking Solutions.
|Oven2Go® No-Seal (NS):||No bag-sealing technology. Bags are folded before cooking and remain unsealed during cooking.|
|Oven2Go® Heat-Seal (HS):||Patented heat-setting adhesive enables the closure and sealing of bags using conventional, heat sealing equipment. Bags can be sealed on-site (QSR, C-Store or Deli) or remotely in ghost-kitchens or commissaries.|
|Oven2Go® Stick-N-Seal (SS):||Patented Stick-n-Seal adhesive that enables the closure and sealing of bags using a specialty, heat-setting pressure sensitive adhesive. Bags can be sealed on-site (QSR, C-Store or Deli) or remotely in ghost-kitchens or commissaries.|
What are the Benefits of Oven2Go® No-Seal Bags?
- Best Bag Option for Paninis and Melts
- Panini and grill marks transfer through the bag to the bread or wrap.
- Bags provide a “No-Touch” option for restaurants.
- Food can be browned, crisped, heated, melted, grilled, and toasted while inside the bag.
- Excellent food quality whether food is cooked from frozen, slacked (thawed), or fresh.
- Improves Hot-Hold, Grab-N-Go, and Delivery Customer Experience
- Bags can be easily closed with heat-resistant labels or tape before putting into the hot-hold or handing to customers or delivery drivers.
- Bags regulate heat and moisture providing improved food quality and taste during take-away and delivery and prevents food from drying out in hot-holds.
- Reduces Order Cycle Time, Labor and Other Costs
- No rehandling or repackaging labor.
- No additional baking papers, external packaging, or other consumables.
- No gloves are required for repackaging food after cooking.
- Lower disposal related costs associated with consumables.
- Ovens and Grills Remain Clean, reducing maintenance issues and lowering labor cost
- Plastic-Free and Compostable
Volume Pricing Available upon Request