Shipping & Returns
NSC Product Definitions
- Standard – Stocked: Common products and sizes that are in inventory for immediate shipment.
- Standard – Non-Stocked: Common products, but uncommon sizes. These products require conversion before shipment.
- Non-Standard: Non-common, special-order items. Sold via phone or email and not over the internet.
- Sale: These products are specialty offers of overstocked or discontinued items.
NSC warranties that each of its PTFE, Silicone, Oven Baskets, Trays and Packaging products meet our standard published specifications. NSC fully warranties the fabrication and craftsmanship of each tapes, fabrics, sheet, oven baskets, trays, and packaging. This includes the thickness, weight, width, length, height, and fabricated workmanship of the items.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by mishandling and not following care and handling instructions.
- Damage caused by use of materials in applications not intended for.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by improper cleaning and storage.
This warranty covers:
- Defects in the workmanship of fabricated belts, Oven Baskets, Trays and Packaging.
- Non-standard manufactured sheets tapes, fabrics, and belts.
- Delaminating of the heat-sealed corners and edges
NSC guarantees that all fluorinated materials are manufactured without the use of PFOA.
NSC Return Policy
Nonstick Composites (NSC) allows returns of all Standard Products for 30 days from shipment for any reason. All returns will be shipped to our partner companies for restocking and all shipping within 30-day window will be absorbed by NSC.
Non-Standard Products will incur a 25% restocking fee.
Sale Products are sold, as is, and have a “no returns” policy.
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
NSC Shipping Policy
Nonstick Composites (NSC) will ship all standard stocked products (as defined on website) on the same day if the order is submitted prior to 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). All orders submitted after this time will ship the following business day.
Standard non-stocked products will be shipped within 3 business days, as these materials must be manufactured prior to shipment. As with the stocked products above, the 3-day timing depends on whether the order is placed before or after 1:00 PM EST.
Non-standard products are those that are manufactured to order and thus not listed on the internet. Shipment of these products will depend on the timing provided to the customer by NSC Customer Support.
All shipments will be sent on the timing defined above and will be sent as Standard Ground with the costs being born by NSC. Expedited shipments are available, but the incurred cost of those shipments will be borne by the customer, as they cannot be absorbed by NSC.