Shipping & Returns
NSC Product Definitions
- Standard – Stocked: Common products and sizes that are in inventory for immediate shipment.
- Standard – Non-Stocked: Common products, but uncommon sizes. These products require conversion before shipment.
- Non-Standard: Non-common, special-order items. Sold via phone or email and not over the internet.
- Sale: These products are specialty offers of overstocked or discontinued items.
- Nonstick Composites (NSC) guarantees that all products are manufactured in the United States and that all products sold by NSC will be delivered, defect free, with the level of quality expected by our manufacturing partners and customers.
- NSC guarantees that all fluorinated materials are manufactured without the use of PFOA.
NSC Return Policy
- Nonstick Composites (NSC) allows returns of all Standard Products for 30 days from shipment for any reason. All returns will be shipped to our partner companies for restocking and all shipping within 30-day window will be absorbed by NSC.
- Non-Standard Products will incur a 25% restocking fee.
- Sale Products are sold, as is, and have a “no returns” policy.
NSC Shipping Policy
- Nonstick Composites (NSC) will ship all standard stocked products (as defined on website) on the same day if the order is submitted prior to 1:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). All orders submitted after this time will ship the following business day.
- Standard non-stocked products will be shipped within 5-7 business days, as these materials must be manufactured prior to shipment. As with the stocked products above, the 5-7-day timing depends on whether the order is placed before or after 1:00 PM EST.
- Non-standard products are those that are manufactured to order and thus not listed on the internet. Shipment of these products will depend on the timing provided to the customer by NSC Customer Support.
- All shipments will be sent on the timing defined above and will be sent as Standard Ground, unless otherwise instructed by the customer. Due to the current supply chain issues and constraints, all shipping costs will be born by the Customer. NSC will do its best to limit these costs and utilize the lowest cost solution.